Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
As the B2B Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating and delivering an industry leading B2B commercial marketing strategy. As Pure look to move into the commercial space and seize opportunities to deliver businesses with game changing electric solutions. It is essential that we stand out from the crowd across all customer touchpoints and marketing channels.
What you will be doing:
- Own and drive B2B Marketing strategy and implementation end-to-end, stablishing Pure as an industry leader in commercial eBike, eScooter and eCargo Bike solutions.
- Creation of marketing collateral across print, digital, PR, events, roadshows and brand communications to support with revenue targets and commercial activity.
- Work with the Head of B2B & Sales to deliver an annualised calendar of activity which supports seasonal trends, industry events and annual commercial activity targets.
- Build strong working relationships with internal departments and stakeholders across the organisation to ensure integrated marketing plans are developed and implemented to achieve maximum impact with our target commercial audiences.
- Support the commercial sales team with event based marketing ensuring the Pure brand is positioned as a clear business solutions provider.
- Work with inhouse marketing and content teams to create engaging content populated
- Work with the digital and ecommerce team to develop an innovative presence across our websites that ensures there is a clear B2B identity for Pure while also supporting the wider business objectives
- Manage and implement Digital m arketing campaigns to generate brand awareness and sales leads for the commercial sales team
- Create and build a CRM strategy to support the sales team with lead generation as well as increasing customer lifetime value
- Developing Pure’s commercial brand look and feel, tone of voice, messaging structure and positioning so that it differentiates this part of the business from our retail proposition and resonates with core audiences
- Measure, track and report on the effectiveness of commercial marketing activity
What you will need:
- Hands on B2B marketing experience within fast-paced commercial and retail businesses
- Solid background working across the full marketing mix
- Excellent commerciality with the ability to deliver best in class ROI
- Ability to work at pace without diluting quality of work
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work cross functionally and with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
- A passion for cycling, eBikes or eScooters would be desirable but not essential
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.